Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arch Bishop

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arch Bishop Empty Arch Bishop Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:26 am

Camthalion Katinshuell

Camthalion Katinshuell
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Arch Bishop

Skills Overview (What skills to use and what to get)

Healing Magic

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Heal - This skill is kinda useless right now, the damage taken is far greater than you can actually spam your heal, let the people in your party pots instead but of course with a mild dash of heal once in a while.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Coluseo Heal - I love this skill, in MyRO it bypasses GTB, the normal Heal will not allow you to heal comrades wearing GTB, it has a medium reuse delay, usually useful when your target is out of your reach but visible in your screen. Again, like heal, use it occasionally.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Higness Heal - By far this is the worst skill the Arch Bishop have, yes yes -- it heals a lot, BUT! the reuse delay is just too long. Personally, i use this skill on myself when tanking so that I do not have to spam Heal on myself and compromise the delay.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Sanctuary - Always get Level 7 or above, use this skill in combination with Safety Wall Or Phenuma. The heal AOE is 7 cells.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Buffs

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Canto Candidus - This skill is dependent on the level of Increase Agi you have, Basically its just a screen wide AOE version

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Clementia - This skill is dependent on the level of Blessing you have, Basically its just a screen wide AOE version

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Assumptio - This is the grand daddy of all your skill, this skill reduces 1/2 of any damage received by Monsters, and only 1/3 in Players.

Basically those are the skills generally need.

Stats

First basic rule of becoming a good support is that, Heal Allies - Pots Yourself.

STR or GYM Pass - On almost all of my characters has 50 Base STR, that is only for Weight Limit for me to carry Pots and other usables.

VIT - All tankers needs a total 100 VIT or more. 100 VIT makes you Immune to stun, and further more enhances your HP regeneration and Max HP.

INT - I do not really spend much points here just enought to get me a decent ammount of heal
you can use this formula [(150 + Put Your INT Here) / 8] * (4 + 10 x 8 ) and paste your formula in this calculator: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Note: Do not put too much int, just enough to get the bonus

DEX No Cast or With Cast, doesn't really matter at all, Just find a suitable casting for your playing style. always bring Phen accessory with you.

LUK This really depends on the situation, personally, sometimes I put my extra stat points here, triggering the "Lucky Dodge" when you are tanking really helps a lot. but sometimes, I also just invest in VIT.

MVP Tanking Gears
When tanking an MVP, always remember to aim for 80-90 Hard Def

Gears:
+10 Magnis Set: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Suggested Card for +10 Odins Blessing [1]:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Pasana Card - This is card is very important because almost all boss have Magnum Break, which is a Fire Attack.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Angeling Card - Makes your armor Holy,used to evade Holy Property Attacks. (good for tanking Valkyrie / Valkyrie Randgris.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] RSX-0806 Card - Can not be knocked back, so that you can be able to tank the boss properly.

Middle Gear:
Opera Phantom Mask [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Eye Of Darkness [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hairband Of Reginleif [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lower Gear:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Spare Card
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Rainbow Scarf

Suggested Cards:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Leib Olmai Card - Add a 10% resistance against Fire Property attacks.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Bacsojin Card - Incrase heal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mistress Card

Weapons:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] - Add a 10% resistance against Long Range attacks.
+10 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Staff of Recovery - Increase heal.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Mjolnir

Garment:
+10 Mushika [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]
+10 Wool Scarf [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]
+10 Mithril Magic Manteau [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]
+10 Silf Manteau [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]
+10 Proxy Skin Fragment [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]

Suggested Cards:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Deviling Card
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Noxious Card
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Orc Baby Card
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Raydric Card

Shoes:
+10 High Quality Sandals [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]
+10 Valkyrja's Shoes[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]
Sleipnir [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [0]
+0 or +10 Variant Shoes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]

Suggested Cards:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Green Ferus Card
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Matyr Card
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Antique Firelock Card

Accessory:
Safety Ring [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][0]
Pinguicura's Corsage [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]
Brisingamen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linen Glove [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [1]

Suggested Cards:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Phen Card
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Alligator Card

Last edited by Camthalion Katinshuell on Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:23 am; edited 10 times in total

https://leftpront.forumtl.com

2Arch Bishop Empty Re: Arch Bishop Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:25 am

momo17

momo17

more.. ^_^ afro

3Arch Bishop Empty Re: Arch Bishop Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:13 pm

samael

samael

\m/

4Arch Bishop Empty Re: Arch Bishop Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:44 am

Shoti

Shoti
Admin

A lil correction, yung under healing magic, it's Coluceo Heal not Clementia. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

5Arch Bishop Empty Re: Arch Bishop Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:59 am

M A M E

M A M E

My dear, don't forget Sacrament and Kyrie/Praefatio.

http://www.frickinjoy.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum